Our topics tonight are on :
“Entrepreneurship – The Challenges Of Owning Your Own Business”
My guest tonight is Bob Waters, CEO of SEO Marketing Co., LLC. Bob and I have been working together for some time on and off air to help people build and expand businesses.
Entrepreneurship is not for everyone. there is no ‘one size fits all’ and we like to give you a realistic view of what to expect.
What to expect:
- If you are considering opening your own business + have not done so
- Been in business for a while and want to expand
- Existing businesses, in desperate need to adapt to 2022 and we can help with that
Why do most people fail in business?
This has a variety of different reasons and you must listen to our program to find out, but here are just a few:
- Can’t withstand the pressure and the uncertainty of making an income
- Can’t deal with the sporadic income
- Can’t take the daily roller-coaster ride of handling problems and finding solutions
- Never talked to a Professional prior to opening or expanding their business
- Does not want to spend money
- Does not have the people skills to sustain in a service-oriented industry/field
From The Author
In Support For The Ukrainian People, We Stand!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.